To Canadians whose family is in Japan

To Canadians whose any family member is in Japan.

I am a translator and interpreter between English and Japanese.
If you need any urgent translation or interpretation, I will help you for free.
The service will be provided for only Canadians whose family member lives in Tohoku or Kanto area in Japan, or for Japanese in Canada who has language problem to reach their family in Japan.

Tohoku area includes Miyagi, Fukushima, Iwate, Aomori, Yamagata and Akita prefectures.
Kanto area includes Ibaraki, Tochigi, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama and Gunma prefectures.